Before leaving on a three month road trip across Canada and the United States I decided I was going to minimize souvenirs and try to only get myself a mug from each place, plus a couple little things if they were something special. Of course, I also ended up in many shopping centres and malls so aside from my many, many mugs I ended up with quite the collection of nail polish. While the mugs and other souvenirs are something I picked up for that purpose, the nail polish is kind of cool in that I bought it because, yes… I love nail polish and liked the specific colour, but these colours also now hold a special significance for me because of where I purchased or wore each one. Probably weird, but I can’t control my odd sentimentality over things like this.
I filmed a haul showing off the OPI nail polishes I picked up everywhere from Winners in West Edmonton Mall to Ulta in Winchester, Virgina and shared some little stories behind some of them!
All colours are OPI so I won’t write that for each one. It would be redundant. And start to look weird.
- Designer Series Stonewashed Set including DS Charcoal and DS Top Coat.
- Big Apple Red (originally from the Fall 2000 New York City Collection, now in the Classics line)
- Avoplex Cuticle Oil
- Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm? (from the Fall 2014 Nordic Collection)
- I Am What I Amethyst (from the 2016 Soft Shades Collection)
- The Taupe of the Iceberg & Rebel Without A Moss (Ulta Exclusives from the Fall 2017 Iceland Collection)
- Never a Dulles Moment & Freedom of Peach (from the Fall 2016 Washington, DC Collection)
- I Cannoli Wear OPI (from the Fall 2015 Venice Collection)
- 35 Years of OPI: Love Your Nails set
- 35 Years of OPI: Treat Me Right set
- Up Front & Personal (from a mystery Brights collection???)
- Chocolate Moose (from the Fall 2004 Canadian Collection)
- Mini Iceland Set (I wrote a blog post about them HERE)
Thanks so much for checking out this post! Are there any polishes on your wishlist? I’d love to hear from you!