It’s that time again! September is here and with that, the very kind Bailey Jean is hosting her third annual blog link-up, Blogtember! The name of the game is to blog every day of the month (or as much as you can) with posts based on the given prompts, which you can find HERE. I participated in the 2015 challenge, but didn’t finish in time. I did complete every prompt, just waaay past September 30th. Better late than never, right?
So here’s to Blogtember 2016! Good luck to everyone participating and I can’t wait to get to know more people in the blogging community!
Thursday, September 1st, 2016: Introduce yourself however you like! Pics, vlog, collage, your choice 🙂
Hi! My name is Adrianna and to introduce myself (or re-introduce if you’ve been here before), I’m throwing out a list of ten fun facts!
1. I am from Vancouver, Canada. Technically, the suburbs but shh! 😉
2. My star sign is Taurus and it fits me in every way.
3. Moths are something I am truly terrified of. I don’t freak out over bees, spiders, or snakes but moths are just a total game over for me.
4. I am just about to start my final year of University! I’ve been taking it slow with school but have been going all out for 2016 to finally wrap things up. When everything is said and done I’ll have a BA in English with a minor in Publishing!
6. Netflix and I are good pals. One of my favourite things to do is marathon a new TV series (I’m a sucker for anything paranormal)! I’m currently making my way through The X-Files and it blows my mind on a regular basis.
7. Emojis are a key part of my identity.
8. My #1
dream goal is to be a published novelist.
9. 2016 has definitely been the hardest year of my life. I’ve had to start over and rebuild quite a bit but I am a better, stronger person for it. I think this is now becoming the best year of my life. Weird, huh?
10. I love blogging. I know I need to work on my photography but it’s something I’m truly passionate about! I love sharing stories- whether they be my own personal experiences or ones I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them on here and I would love you to be a part of it all! I really like hearing from people and learning about their perspectives. I hope to hear from you too!
After I wrote this list I went back to my Blogtember 2015 to get the links and noticed a lot of the same points in my introduction post! I’ll have to get more creative for the rest of this challenge!!
Thanks so much for reading this post! Check out the image below to participate in Blogtember with me! 🙂