The first two weeks of September have been crazy, in the best way of course! However, in between starting classes, having a weekend extraordinaire with my best friend and then going on a family holiday to Seattle my daily blogging fell to the wayside. But I’m back and ready to catch up and keep on schedule for the rest of the month (hopefully…)!
Monday, September 19th, 2016: A list of your favourite blog posts you’ve written.
This blog (starting as ehdreeahnah.blogspot.ca and now in its current form) is just over two years old and in that time I’ve written quite a few posts! Here’s a top ten list (although they’re not really in any order) of some of my favourites!
- My Wreck This Journal Masterpost: Ever since I started posting my WTJ pages to the internet I’ve struggled with how best to display them all in a somewhat unified manner. This post is the answer to that and a lot of time and effort went into it, and I’m really happy with how the masterpost turned out!
- Anastasia The Musical: Summary & Review: Okay, it’s over 8000 words so I don’t actually think anyone has read the full thing. But hey, I’m really proud of it and I like to go back and read what I wrote and relive the magic in my head.
- Anastasia The Musical: My Journey To The Past… and Hartford, Connecticut: The predecessor companion post to the aforementioned review is a bit easier to swallow and I am just as fond of it. I had such a wonderful experience and to be able to share that on my blog is something I was really happy to do.
- Why I Cancelled My Scrapbooking Subscription Boxes: It’s a bit of a Debbie Downer post but I think I did a really good job of writing a fair review of two popular subscription services that ended up disappointing me. However, if you live in the USA it might not be the case for you!
- Another Line: It might be silly that a Digimon fanfiction is something that I’m really proud of but it’s true. And this post has a character guide in case someone unfamiliar with the series wanted to give my story a shot. God bless anyone who did!
- Wishlist Wednesday: Think Pink!: I just REALLY liked the Polyvore collage I did for this post. It is also surprisingly still one of my most visited pages, so that’s cool too! Also I have since gotten a few of the things on that wishlist so that makes me happy too haha.
- Tumblr Mood Board: Last year’s Blogtember included two mood board prompts and I disliked the result of my first one so much that I ended up not doing the second one and derailing my whole Blogtember run. I eventually did it with a bit of a twist and I really like the result!
- My Guiltiest Pleasure: It was quite the task collecting the images for this post but it turned out so well and the addiction is (still) so real.
- Dagne Dover 13″ Tote: What’s In My Bag?: One of the checked boxes off my Think Pink wishlist was this beautiful tote bag. This post shows it and the unbelievable amount of things it can hold.
- 25 Things I’ve Learned in 25 Years: A bit serious, a bit funny, a bit random, and a bit sentimental. I turned twenty-five this year and in this post, I shared a few of the lessons I’ve learned on the way here.
Thanks so much for reading this post and checking out any of the linked ones as well! I hope you had a great Monday and that your week is off to an awesome start!